Psychiatry care can include medical evaluations, care and treatment by psychiatric professionals for a variety of mental health conditions.
- Adjustment disorders
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Cognitive disorders
- Developmental disabilities
- Eating disorders
- Impulse control disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Mood disorders
- Personality disorders
- Substance abuse related disorders
Alcohol and Drug De-addiction
Alcohol use disorder is a chronic condition with physical and psychological consequences. It is a disease that requires treatment. Treatment can help people manage symptoms, as well as establish and maintain sobriety.
Many people do not believe they will be become addicted to the drugs they use. Addiction happens when someone becomes so exposed to a substance that the body and mind start depending on it to function. This can cause many health, social, family, financial and safety problems.
Alcohol disorder symptoms:
- Excessive drinking
- Strong craving for alcohol
- Inability to limit drinking
- Memory lapses or blackouts during episodes of alcohol consumption
- Neglecting social school or work responsibilities
Drug abuse symptoms:
- Blackouts or memory loss
- Mood swings – Headaches
- Frequent fights with family members or other loved ones
- Lack of energy and motivation
- Behavior changes – Neglecting appearance
Old Age Care Dementia
Dementia is cognitive impairment that affects memory, language, attention, perception, and decision-making.
Early treatment may slow the progress of the disease and improve symptoms and quality of life. Doctors and specialists can help identify memory problems early and recommend treatment options.
Dementia symptoms include:
- Changes to personality
- Thinking and behavior
- Problems doing simple tasks
- Slower ability to learn things
- Delayed reactions – Trouble dressing
- Speaking and conversation is slower
- Mood swings – Depression
- Problems recognizing family and friends
- Trouble with reading – writing and numbers
Post Stroke Rehabilitation
The Revive provides therapy and rehabilitation medicine services to patients with neurological disorders, including stroke and brain injuries. There are different types of therapy based on patient need, including physical therapy (PT), occupational therapy (OT) and speech therapy (ST).
Care may be hospital-based or in an outpatient setting. We provide skilled rehabilitation services for adults and children.
Depending on individual need and diagnosis, therapy services may include:
- Aquatic therapy
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Post-concussion care
- Speech therapy
- Vestibular rehab